Leading Edge Coaching and Development
Cindy Maher and Jamie Guite
Leading Edge Coaching & Development was founded in 2003 by Cindy Maher and Jamie Guite. This dynamic duo invented a new teaching approach by combining research, leadership best practices, active learning techniques, and live improvisational comedy. Their crazy-powerful and unique blend of strategies instantly wakes people up, builds self-awareness, instills a motivation to change, and moves learners forward. Today, Leading Edge is a powerhouse of talented and comedic instructors. Their mission is to help your organization thrive. They do that by teaching leaders how to deeply engage employees, move teams forward, and deepen relationships with those inside and outside of business, government agency, or academic environment. They focus on the most critical skills that leaders can use and apply on the job and within their whole life.
Leading Edge Coaches Session
Stress, Resilience, & Change
“Why can’t things stay the way they were?” Whether you are experiencing a job change, new manager, or process overhaul, you’re dealing with stress. Rolling deadlines, changes in expectations and difficult people can really take a toll of effectiveness.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the impact of constant stress and change – physical, mental, spiritual, emotional
- Identify what’s in or out of their control
- Achieve a personal vision that will enable them to reach goals and maintain sanity
- Commit to seeking and offering support from and to others
- Identify and receive coaching on other causes of stress in their life